Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip kit 22 Review

Hi there,
I did not wanted to fall for the whole Kylie Jenner's cosmetic line until they lunched shade 22. I was looking for burnt orange shade for a while. I had few options like harvest from Blackmoon Cosmetics and mac's chili lipstick. I obviously chose 22 by Kylie to test the formula and provide my thoughts to you all.

Pictured above is the packaging and product by itself. It comes with a liquid lipstick and matching lip liner. I really like the presentation in the box. Outside perimeter of the box shows the color of lipstick inside. Below are the closeup shots of products.



 I have worn this only once. while applying the product, it went smooth and there is no need to dip more than one to cover your lips. I wanted to see how it look when layered, it came out little bit darker than the first application. I wore this for about 8-9 hours. I am very impressed with it. It was looking flawless by the end of the day as well. I ate my lunch and snacks as usual. Very little bit from the inner rim of my lips were worn off but that is unnoticeable. I wiped it out with makeup remover wipes and had no trouble of color being all around my mouth when i wipe. Below are the swatches on my hand and lips. Its very true to color.



Final thoughts: I am really impressed with formula. As all liquid lipsticks these are dry as well. Putting lip balm underneath makes it more comfortable. It is transfer proof. The only downside is, with all the liquid lipstick i don't apply lip liners so it would be nice if we were able to buy lipstick only. That would bring price a bit down as well. For me at least it applies. I would have bought other shades if they had the option to buy only lipsticks.
Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? Would love to hear from you all.

See you soon
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment